A list of supplies needed for our art classes.
- Below is a list of products suggested in our art lessons followed by the catalog number from Miller Pads and Paper and other suppliers.
- Use the list and the links to see what the products look like if you are unfamiliar with them.
- We think you will appreciate the prices and quality of art supplies at Miller's.
Fine tipped black magic marker:
Washable colored markers:
- Prang Washable Markers--#80680
Glossy Finish Paper for Use With Washable Markers
- Finger Paint Paper (11x16)--#:0530MP
- Niji Oil Pastels 24 Colors--#3330
Pencil sharpener for colored pencils:
- Staedtler Double Hole Sharpener--#57
- Lyra Osiris 24 Watercolor Pencils--#2531240
- Prang Sketching Pencil Set--#2259
General's Jumbo Graphite Sticks--#3074
- Kneaded Eraser--#1150
- Koss 12-pack Soft Pastels--#3294
- Koss 24-pack Soft Pastels--#3295 (the better choice, if you can afford it)
- 80# 12x18 Drawing Paper ½ Ream--#4725
- 140# Strathmore Watercolor Pad (11x15)--#4560
- Sargent Art Acrylic Paints--#0476MP (these are artist colors that mix better than acrylic paints you may buy at a craft store)
- Paint Palette--#3539
- Jackson Paint 12 Watercolor Tablets--#:3457
- Blending Stump Size 2--#:3015
- Miller Pads and Paper does not carry paint pens. You can find them in craft stores.
- For bright colors: Painters Opaque Paint Markers by Elmer's
- For gold color: Painters Opaque Fine Tip Marker--Gold by Elmer's
- Miller Pads and Paper does not carry masking tape. You can find it in craft, paper, or hardware stores.
- Miller Pads and Paper does not carry painting boards. It is best to make your own. Cut a piece of 3/16" masonite or 1/4" MDF whiteboard to 16" x 19".